In this section:
· What is the SAP Summary Screen Wizard for?
· Starting the SAP Summary Screen Wizard
· Navigating the SAP Summary Screen Wizard
o Displaying Work Order Fields
o Displaying Fields from Operations
o Displaying Component Fields
o Displaying PRT Fields
The SAP Summary Screen Wizard controls how information is displayed on the SAP Summary Screen. This includes work orders, operations, components and PRTs. You can select which of the many SAP fields you want to display on each line and the order of these fields.
To start the SAP Summary Screen Wizard, you need to be logged in to SAP and have some work orders displayed on the screen.
1. Login to SAP using the toolbar button on the SAP toolbar.
2. Extract some work orders out of SAP using the filter tool.
3. Click on the Orders menu and select the Summary Screen Wizard option.
This loads the wizard and puts you into the wizard welcome screen.
The welcome screen shows the basic navigation buttons used in all of the wizards in Weavecentrix Desktop. The Next and Back buttons move you between the wizard’s screens. You can exit out of the wizard at any time using Cancel button on by closing the dialog using the Windows close button at the top right of the dialog.
The wizard starts with the Welcome Screen and then has 4 screens which do the work of the configuring your SAP summary screen. These screens are as follows:
· Work Order Fields – select the fields to display from the work order header.
· Operations Fields – select the fields to display from the operations.
· Components Fields – select which of the component fields to display.
· PRT Fields – select fields from the PRT to display.
Finally, the wizard has a Summary Screen which is used so that you can check any changes you are about to make before you save the changes.
Once you click on the Next button on the Summary Screen, any pending changes are made to your SAP Summary Screen configuration. The final screen confirms that these changes have been made. Click on the Finish button to close the wizard.